Ad Council x Dollar General Literacy Foundation
• Parents who have completed their HSE in the past 12 months (OCP payment)
• Featured with their own young school aged young children (approximately ages 6-10) who can also be interviewed / featured. (OCP Payment)
• 20x extras, non-speaking, a mix of demographics and family dynamics (extended friends and family including grandparents etc.) If you have friends and family who would like to participate! (Extras Payment)
Specifications above are suggested but not required. We are open to all family structures with parents who have completed their HSE / GED in the past 12 months.
Full Project Details can be found by going to the Submit Here link.
February 1 + 2
Captions That Connect
• People with ASD, across the spectrum, ages 8-28 who could truly benefit from this video chat tool
• Currently challenged with communicating through current video chat platforms
• Real friends and family of those with ASD
• SEEKING PEOPLE WITH ASD + FAMILY MEMBERS IN: Northwest Arkansas (Fayetteville, Bentonville, area), Tulsa, Oklahoma City, North Carolina, Atlanta, Phoenix, Wisconsin, Indiana, and Minnesota. Open to other areas as well but focusing on non-coastal cities.
Full project details can be found by going to the Submit Here link.
1 or 2 days between February 15, 2022 - February 19, 2022
We are always seeking new talent for future projects. To be added to our talent database, you may submit here:
NINA DAY is a casting and creative agency, passionate about the limitless discovery of who will tell your story with elevated authenticity. Our mission lies in expanding who we see in our media, leading to diverse stories and innovative growth for brands, consumers, and visual storytellers. It’s our cultural obligation to continue fighting for inclusive casting and creative evolution.
© 2020 all rights reserved.